GV2-M series are designed for control and protection of induction motors from overload, overheat or short circuit. It adopts the design of module,It has beautifulshape,small value,complete range of function and reliable performance.
Denor thermal-magnetic motor circuit-breakers type GV2-M series are designed for control and protection of induction motors from overload, overheat or short circuit. The overload motor protection is carried out by the built in the breaker thermal elements, and the short circuit protection is carried out by the magnetic elements. These magnetic elements allow the adjustment of the current leakage which is 13 times the maximum current of the thermal protection. The overload protection elements include automatic compensation for the ambient temperature changes. In combination with under voltage release the thermal-magnetic breaker GV2-M also provides protection of the motors from fall out of a phase from the power supply. The choice of a suitable protection prevents motor’s operation at unusual temperature conditions and guarantees maximum constant operation.
• protects the motor at lack/lowering of the phase voltage (if there is under voltage release)
• used as a protective operating element in control panels of induction motors
• remarkable with high reliability of current characteristics
• possibility for change/choice of the protection current (according to the operating current of the motor)
• automatic compensation of the ambient temperature
• rated operating voltage: up to 690V AC
• rated operating current range: from 0.1 to 80A according to the type in table 1
• insulation voltage: 690V
• surge voltage wear resistance:≥6000V
• joining terminal: screw terminal
• electrical wear resistance (number of cycles):≥1000000
• mechanical wear resistance (number of cycles):≥10000000
• Indication for protection activating
• Possibility for range adjustment of the protection activating
• possibility for operation at higher frequency
• possibility for independent operation or as an element of an automation system
If you need a quotation, please complete the form below and submit it to us and we will come back to you shortly.